Monday, December 5, 2011

Fini!!!

After 2 days of loading, 21 days of 500 calories, and 28 days of 1500 calories, I have finished my HCG diet!!  The results.....{drum roll, please}.....total weight loss is 21.5lbs!!!  My current weight is 158.5lbs!!!!  *I know...not many women would want their weight displayed, but this is something I'm SUPER proud of!!*

Now to begin the final "phase".....life-long weight stabilization (or more loss, with careful eating and proper exercise).  I've been able to control my eating a lot...MUCH better portion control, not eating just for the sake of eating, stopping eating when I'm full...even my sweet tooth has been tamed [slightly].  I have found, though, that when the sweet tooth cravings come, finding pictures and recipes on Pinterest help to curb the thoughts of needing something sweet and sugary right then and there.  {For those of you who have an addiction to Pinterest, as I do, you have now seen that Pinterest is VERY useful....seriously, just try going on and looking at recipes whenever you get the hankering for something sweet!  It really does help!!}

I'm so thankful for the support that I've received during this journey...encouraging words, thought to what I can and cannot eat, and the exclamations of how much I have changed! :)  *Not the mention the GREAT feeling of fitting into my bridesmaid dress that much better and having to buy new pants!!!!*  And, as I've posted before, this is only the beginning...now the next chapter of the "new me" begins!  Following my inner French woman!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment