Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another one bites the dust...

...another pound, that is!  I'm on day 21 of the maintenance phase of the HCG diet and I am successfully down 20.5 pounds!!!  So, for those that are keeping track, my current weight is 159.5 pounds!  Super excited about that!!  (Hence all of the exclamation points.)  I have 7 more days of maintenance (even though I could technically be done today, I'm choosing to do another week of "restrictions".)  I am getting to add back more things every day...more sugars, though I have to be careful about how much to consume...more starches, but again, I have to be careful.  I even got to enjoy Thanksgiving (and Cameron's birthday party the following day!)  *I got to have turkey, about 2 tablespoons of mashed potatoes (AMAZING!!), and some delicious spinach casserole my MIL made...quite tasty!  I got to have some apple pie my wonderful hubby made (well, I had the inside of the apple pie...not the crust).  And then for Cameron's birthday party, I got to enjoy a small cake pop.  Delicious!!  In the next seven days, I'll be happy if I even lose one more pound! Updates to follow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment