Thursday, November 10, 2011

The next phase...

Well, I'm done with the days of 500 calories.  My results?  17 pounds lost in 21 days.  Not the 20 pounds I was hoping for, but I'll certainly take it.  PLUS, I lost almost 3 inches on my waist, so that's a MAJOR plus! :)

I'm now on to what they call Phase 3 (Maintenance).  I'm 4 days in with 24 to go.  I'm up to 1500 calories a day and am able to enjoy food a lot more.  I never thought I would be so excited about eating cottage cheese!!!  While I'm enjoying the food more, I still have to be super careful about WHAT I eat.  *Because of unexpected weight coming back, I've now figured out what to not eat and am having a steak day tomorrow to get my weight loss back under control.*

I'm excited to see what the next 3 1/2 weeks bring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment