Friday, June 14, 2013

Shenanigans of the week!

It has been a VERY busy week in our house.  We just bought a house yesterday (stress, stress, and more stress....) and I've been busy, again, creating LOTS of things for my classroom.  Not to mention, my hubby had his birthday this week, so making a cake for him and attempting to do nice things for him were in the mix.  So we'll start with the b-day celebrations...
The cake my littlest and I made for my hubs.

Cheesy little man with his daddy and the cake.

Getting ready to blow out the candles on the professional birthday cake. 
Always a helper. :)
And now here are some of the creations for my classroom.  Pinterest inspired with some of them having my own twist to them...
I'm going to have a board in my reading area for book recommendations titled "Books to TWEET about"!!  I think it will be cute! :)

Our LAMP signs (special classes: library, art, music, p.e.)

I've seen the idea on Pinterest to have a "sub tub" for when you're not in the classroom.  This is just my little tag to go on my tub.  No biggie. :) 
Another organizational tool for the classroom library...a "book return" for my classroom librarians to get books from so they're put back in the correct spot.

Tags for my "I Can" board.

I have the BEST principals!!  We had a new teacher meeting just for the new teachers in my school this week and in our meeting, these were all the goodies they gave us!!  Talk about awesome!!!

Some more inspirational/classroom management signs.



Cute little "subway art" sign for the library...

My twist on the "We're testing...do not disturb" signs.... :)
On to figuring out what we can and cannot do immediately in our new house!  More details later!!

Happy day, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I came across your blog. I'm a new fifth grade teacher in Missouri (I taught sixth grade science for the past five years)-. LOVE your ideas! Can't wait to share more! Www.elementaryendeavors.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete